Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me, Ann and everybody else born today!

On my 21st birthday, something cool happened - my youngest first cousin Ann was born - today she turned 27... but I only turned 35... wonder how that happened?? LOL

In addition to that coincidence, Ann and I were born on her maternal grandmother Margie's birthday ... so we have always been in lovely company on our special day.

Anyhow, I am having a nice day today. The rain has abated for a while (supposed to be back tonight). My co-workers put cards and some goodies (see little chinese-food box next to basket in 2nd photo) on my desk -

0421091137.jpg

and yesterday another friend at work had left me this

0421091131.jpg

because she wasn't going to be in the office today.

I am lucky to have such caring co-workers and thoughtful friends!

Thank you all!

5 comments:

Channon said...

Happy birthday to you and your cousin!

Old Ladies Driving said...

Wishing you a very crafty birthday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39A2J-yo2NcWith love & laughter,
-- The Old Ladies

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! May you get younger with each passing year :)

stitching under oaks said...

Happy Birthday to you! Blessings for the whole year!

Firefly Nights said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous