Wednesday, April 29, 2009

in 48 hours I will ...




In 48 hours, I will be checked in at (or checking into) the hotel in Maryland where we are staying for MS&W.

In 72 hours, I'll probably be pooped out from six + hours of walking & talking and talking & walking! I plan to see lots of people I know - either in the real world or the cyber world of Ravelry - either way I know I'll have a wonderful time. Chris is looking forward to it too, having enjoyed it last year (yes, I am a lucky woman).

I have a brand-spanking-new BYOB in Peaches N Creme variegated blues to carry (sorry it has not been photographed yet since its completion) all my goodies home in! I am hoping to finish my younger-sister of BYOB (in a lovely raspberry Lion Brand Cotton-Ease, yarn suggested by designer) so it can come along too.

0429092212.jpg

5 comments:

Channon said...

Enjoy! Yet again, I'm murmuring "Maybe next year..."

CraftyGryphon said...

Have a wonderful time! Hug a sheep for me!!

stitching under oaks said...

oh I'm so sorry I'll be missing it this year! Our weekend got way too full. I'll have to enjoy it from afar. Post pictures of your purchases...:)

Cat said...

argh! only 13 hours till we leave ... how will I sleep???

CraftyGryphon said...

So, how was it? I want a Wooly Report!! The weather wasn't too hot - hopefully it wasn't too rainy, either.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous