Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday at long last

Saturday, this weekend, looks to be a busy one -- just keeping up with obligations while trying to have a little fun too! The fun includes an arts and crafts show at a local high school 9am - 3 pm (TG Designs participating) and a craft-y meet-up (10 am - 2 pm) organized by another friend - of course both events happening simultaneously.

The weatherman is calling for seasonal weather, which in Virginia means anything goes from cool and windy to humid and sticky to you name it! I hope it's on the cooler side b/c I really dislike humidity and have had enough. Visually, the leaves here in central Virginia are still pretty and hanging onto the trees - that means the color parade is still on!

I have not done any more weaving this week, but I have been giving it a lot of thought... though I have not come to any conclusions about how I am going to proceed (go back and reweave or forge on ahead).

On the knitting front, I am trying to get C's sweater / jacket finished up so I can proceed on some other gifting projects. Between errands and personal taxi-ing services, I have not gotten much done any evening this week! I think the dogs have missed me, too!

1 comment:

Channon said...

What a difference 50 miles make. I see a lot of nekked trees in the woods. Have a great weekend!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous