Monday, January 04, 2010

2010


Yikes! Where has the time gone!? Wow.... Does everyone feel like that?

My days and weeks are going by so fast that I just cannot believe. I used to hear folks (and when I say 'folks' - I mean older folks - the category I now find myself moving into) say "Life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster you use it up" and I didn't really get it - I mean, I understood what they said plainly enough, but I did not 'get' the concept of time flowing by like a flooding river rushing to the sea. Now I do.

I finished up all the Christmas presents I was working on except for Chris's sweater/jacket... I made progress on it, but no, it is not completed yet. My sister liked her gift (Burgundy poncho with VT colors scarf) and my SILs2b seemed to like their aprons too... I still have a bag and tote to sew, but I needed input from the giftee before I could start on that project b/c I wanted her to pick the fabrics herself. We shopped a Joanne's sale yesterday, so I will start on it soon.

I have lots of photos to share but I haven't taken them from my camera yet... I will post again soon, when I can get the photos up. Until then, Happy New Year - may 2010 be everything we want and need it to be!

1 comment:

Channon said...

Happy New Year! Do you have a new 'do?

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous