Saturday, June 18, 2005

New Job

Hi, all. I started my new job at the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on May 31 and - wow - am I learning all sorts of things ... just what this old brain needed -- a jump start. The people with whom I work are all wonderful and the job is interesting. My son is being supportive and today is a lovely day .... kinda mushy and scary, huh? I like this being happy thing; who'd have thought it?!

I am meeting lots of new people and enjoying myself a lot. Today was a lovely day in central Virginia, as was yesterday - like spring or something - lots more summer to go though until cool days again.

No comments:

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous