Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm so behindI

I am soooooo behind on my posting... why? you ask ... well, I've been busy. Remember we went to Florida? Boy did that week fly by - on Friday we decided we wanted to
just
get
home
so we drove on through and got back home about 3:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Busy weeks at work, 4th of July, day off to go to 'thing' with son and ex (his dad), dinner w/sister and family (yum, btw), more work, more work, *dinner date*, more work! In between, I got my first skein from the Noro club Yarniverse and decided that the lizard was not going to whip me! So, I spent the entire evening on Tuesday night knitting 10 rows of the lizard and testing Issy's patience! Don't you feel exhausted just reading all that? I knitted some more and darn if row 4 did not get me again. Those of us who have knitted or tried to knit this pattern know of what I speak! I'm determined though to get it figured out. I just can't get my mind around it yet, but I will. If you have not seen the Lizard Ridge pattern, go here back and click on the word lizard above.

I also want to put up some photos, and have not had the opportunity.

No comments:

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous