Friday, April 04, 2008

Nice thought from my sister

My sister sent me this quote via email this morning, and I wanted to share it here with you:

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." -- Elizabeth Foley

What do you think? It seems to say it all, doesn't it?

Ok, since I am supposed to talk about knitting, I will report that my wonderful first project, the top down wrap cardigan from Knitting Pure & Simple is sooo close to being done, I can almost feel it on my body! All I need to do is a couple rows to finish up the bottom edge and make the i-cord ties. Jane has a photo on her blog of it right before I finished sleeve number 2.

Hopefully, there will be a photo soon. If Joe had not become MIA, I'd have finished it up! I am just glad he's home. I can finish the sweater anytime, but I can't get another Joe.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am so glad Joe is home-that had to be so upsetting....he is a cutie. Oliver sends him a big woof!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous