Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thank you, all

Thank you - thank you all ... my family, my friends - old and new ... thank you TNK. The white roses are breathtaking. The many cards heartfelt and so sad but soo welcome ... thank you colleagues and VaKnits. I feel very loved and appreciated and I have all of you to thank for that. May you never lose a beloved to such a terrible, such a terrible 'habit', 'past-time', 'whim' whatever the word is, may you never.

Thank you for being my friends, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles.

No comments:

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous