Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Coffee... first cup of the day ... need I say more?!


Weekly topic for the AACS: What is it that you love about your first cup of the day? Are you a daily drinker? How do you take yours? Tell us how you love to enjoy your first cup!
Where to start? First, I love dipping the scoop into the grounds, aroma puffs up and drifts into my consciousness... ooohh, anticipation begins. As I fiddle around the kitchen, it begins to drip... and the whole house starts to smell like coffee, subtly. I reach for the milk (not cream or half and half), sprinkle in a little sugar and stirrrr. The first sip is, well, the first sip - it's hot, it's smoothe; I love the aroma probably as much as the taste. I love my coffee strong and somewhat bold, no bitter aftertaste for me! I hope I don't sound too much like a commercial for [insert your favorite brand here]! LOL I don't need to describe it to you because if you are a coffee lover, you know what I mean!

1 comment:

SissySees said...

You do sound like a commercial, but that's neat. You're obviously a little more - a lot?! - passionate about your coffee than I am...

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous