Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blogiversary

Chan's post about her anniversary of blogging got me thinking: how long have I been blogging? I looked back and find that I actually have two milestones I can celebrate.

I started my blog on April 13, 2005. I am born, so to speak, to quote David Copperfield and Charles Dickens. 2005 is significant because I restarted my grown-up, single life in February when my divorce became final.

I actually figured out what to do and how to blog in earnest, though, on June 5, 2007. I think the 2007 date is more significant b/c it is after I joined TNK and continued on my path of finding myself (no, I won't digress).

So, the question is: which should I celebrate? Please comment - you guys decide and let me know.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Choose the one you think is most meaningful to you and we will help you celebrate!

commoncents said...

Nice post! Would you like a Link Exchange with our blog COMMON CENTS?? Check it out......
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Robin C said...

It is your choice but I'd use the original date you started even if you didn't get into it until 2007

hope you have a good Sunday.

SissySees said...

Pfst. Use the first date. It's sooner. ;)

CraftyGryphon said...

Hm... why not both? They're both important dates to you! (Although like Channon said, if you use the April date, you get to celebrate sooner!)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Check out NCL cruises out of Charleston, SC. You can visit the eastern Caribbean for around $500.

BarbN said...

Hi Cathy,
I found your blog! I hope it lets me leave this comment. We'll see...
Barb

stitching under oaks said...

I vote for two celebrations. Pick both dates. :) I'm all for celebrating!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous