Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TNK TNK

Getting ready to go to knit night! woo hoo! looking forward to it - tonight we're celebrating the upcoming birth of Amy's baby... little #3! We had to tell her so that she'd make sure and come tonight.

I also wanted to post my completed beanie for my nephew. It does not look coal black in the photo, but it is.

The next photo is a little hat I made for my friend's new granddaughter, Sklyer Emma who was born on October 3rd. I will take it with me when I go to meet her soon.

I have started on the first little cap I am making for a preemie infant. As a group, we are each making a charity item to take with us to the knitting retreat in January. I plan to make a couple. I'm using the same yarn I made Skyler's little hat with. Too cute.

Off to knitting - I'm sure we'll have a ball!

2 comments:

Mary said...

cute hats!

Robin said...

What pattern is the little cap with the ruffle?? Too cute!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous