Monday, October 22, 2007

Time just flies on by, doesn't it?

I have had a hectic couple-three weeks and have not taken the time to post. I have read everyone's blogs and I have done some commenting, but really have not had the heart to post. But, as someone said in Monty Python & the Holy Grail, I got better (you have to say the last part in a bad english accent and you have to ac-cent the right word and syllable, but I am babbling).

I have lots of photos to share and stories to go with them, I guess. On October 6, I went to the Fall Fiber Festival with 3 lovely friends from TNK. There we ran into other TNKrs and some other fibery friends.



Next, on the 9th, everybody seemed to have something cool to share...
Rennie hiding behind her sweater, Issy's shawl, and Jon hiding behind his VT Vest WIP.

Last Tuesday at Barnes & Noble, Deb had this to show off:

and I modeled a WIP - a beanie I'm making for one of my nephews.

The Stitches East attendees had many wonderful goodies to share with us.


I have lots more photos posted on Flickr....

1 comment:

Kasia said...

Great pictures! I love yours where you're modeling beanie! Lamas Lamas! How great that you are Monty Python fan! Makes me like you even better!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous