I got tagged! No kidding! Kasia tagged me with 8 random things... sooo... here we go:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I have too many dogs. Those who have actually been here know that I fib not.
2. I love pretzels -- too bad they are carbs and not protein. I wonder if there's a way to somehow inject protein into them... or, add fiber to them so that they won't be sooo carb-ish.
3. I have to have a creative outlet - lately it's been knitting. In the past it has been (in no particular order) counted cross stitch, jewelry making / beading, crocheting, christmas ornament making, kitchen remodeling, you name it!
4. Here's an odd one: I like the colors yellow and orange. I used to not like them, in fact, I pretty much hated them. But now, I find them happy and they make me happy. I can't wear them, but I enjoy looking at them.
5. I wish I had had more than one child. I wish he had a sibling. I don't wish, however, to do anything about that though at the ripe old age of forty-something.
6. I miss my mom. She died of lung cancer in 2001 at the young age of 67, darn her!
7. Warped sense of humor - generally, I'd rather joke than cry about stuff and it can come off weird... oh well, what can I say?!
8. I read one time that people who are born on my birthday are strong personalities and that folks are never wishy washy about how they feel about us ... you either like us a lot or not at all... I hope you guys fall in the 'like a lot' category!
9. I LOVE being part of the international knitting community - this is one of the coolest things to happen in my life. Thanks, Christina, for inviting me to join you and your knitting friends on Tuesdays at B&N.
10. I love cheesy b-movies - The Towering Inferno, Lake Placid -- and goofy, a little warped romances, a la Moonstruck, A Fish Called Wanda.
Alright, that's it about me! Now let's tag some people: Mary, Robin H., Robin C., Jane,