Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TNK and formats

I have been messing around with the formatting ... what do you think?

TNK is tonight - I have missed a few meetings so it will be nice to catch up with folks. We are temporarily meeting at Ukrops in their cafe b/c the old B&N closed up in anticipation of the new B&N opening on the mall grounds... parking is going to get a whole lot tougher I think.

Attended a great Memorial Day cookout at DC's in Dinwiddie - the whole fam damily was there just about... my son was being 15 and didn't want to go so I let him stay in town and hit the movies with his friends instead.

I have started over on my RCK KAL - I was not enjoying knitting with the blue heathered lace-weight yarn - it was so 'stiff', not springy... I like knitting with the Yarn Treehouse Melody much better!
0528080910a.jpg

1 comment:

Firefly Nights said...

Your RCK KAL shawl seems to be coming along. I haven't even started on Clue 2 yet. Packed it all away to go to Michigan, but haven't even left yet.

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous