Crafty Gryphon tagged me and I have been remiss in posting; therefore: the rules are thus:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
Here goes for moi:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was working at Crews & Hancock (law firm); Tom was getting ready to go into 1st grade and I was not enjoying him in school all day, then on to daycare, so I'd begun working part time. I was working on my marriage too (insert eye roll here); I was not knitting or doing anything else creative at all. :^( Not a happy girl, no siree.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
a. go to TNK
b. feed the dogs
c. wash some work clothes
d. cancel expensive coffee that is mailed to house (waaaa)
e. make headway on the piles on my desk
3. Snacks I enjoy: ice cream, pretzels, cheezits (lowfat), pistachios, baby carrots, hummus, guacamole & chips
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off all my bills; pay off all my sister's bills; help find cures for terrible diseases by donating to research; invest invest invest; become my own employer/ go into a business that is creative and fulfilling; take lots of lessons: knitting, weaving, spinning, woodworking, and ... and ...
5. Places I have lived: Fort Leavenworth, Kansas; Carlisle (Carlisle Barracks), Pennsylvania; Hampton, Gloucester, Newport News (Fort Eustis), Richmond and Charlottesville, Virginia; Heidelberg & Kaiserslaten (sp?), Germany; Tampa, Florida; Ossining & Peekskill, New York - not in chronological order. Can you say 'Army Brat'?
6. Peeps I want to know more about: this is a toughie, but I'll try to limit my curiousity: KSee, Linda, Anita, Georgia, and Cathy W.