Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quicky post re: Amazing Autumn Coffee Swap

I got my swap partner email earlier today - I am really looking forward to both preparing my gift and receiving my gift! It is anonymous in that I don't know who has me, and the person I have doesn't know who they will receive a gift from ... therefore I better not say too much! I began researching my person already - we have some things in common and others not so much - how fun!

But, we have homework! Can you believe it?! LOL. This week's topic is: what makes a "Fall day" for you? How do you know it's here, and what do you love about the weather, the scenery, or something else that makes Autumn lovely? and includes this photo our swapmistress, Anne, took on her vacation:

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Homework already?!

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous