Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Monday

Today is my sister and her hubby's 24th anniversary - Happy Anniversary, sister & bro-in-law!

Today is also a Monday ... and got rain, too ... at least it was not hot - only about 80 around 5:30 pm.

Below is a link to the TNK group site - you can see photos of some folks, some pets, and some finished projects - many of the ladies are shy about posting objects ... I wish they'd post more and perhaps they will sometime. Looking forward to visiting tomorrow night with the girls.

School is almost out for this school year ... Tom's into exams now --- countdown is 4 more days.

1 comment:

miss Selket said...

nice stuff there sista-friend. I love the new almost finished items. Who's making those. I would love one in Lavendar with White flowers.

Your Love Life is Like Casablanca
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous